Friday, January 5, 2007

My goals for 2007


My primary goal for 2007 is to actually make some money playing poker. I have been playing online and live for several years now and my results have been decent overall as I am up on PokerStars and Bodog and am even on UltimateBet (I won $100 playing in the CardPlayer freerolls they ran before the recent US gaming legislation but have lost it all). In live poker action I am up for my trips to the Tropicana in Atlantic City, which is a GREAT place to play live ring games because the players are generally pretty good but not aggressive, and am probably down for my time at Foxwoods. I would guess that I am about break-even for all locales combined. So for 2007 I want to actually profit at poker and I plan to do this by focusing on the games I have an edge at and not spending time messing around with Razz, draw games, and Omaha, where I am not as strong.

No comments:

Donate to the ASPCA Today!