Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No Respect For My Authorita


Well I put in some volume today but sadly the cards were not with me, so I am gonna have to abandon my quest for a sit-n-go leaderboard spot this week. I played 4 $5 9-player SNG's and finished 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 9th, so I gained 63 more points in that go-round along with a few dollars. In my first-place finish I was trailing in chips a bit when we got heads up (after having basically controlled play) but was able to eek out the win when I pushed 3-3, he called all-in short-stacked with King-ten off, and I spiked a 3 on the turn after a ten came on the flop. In the 9th place finish my QQ lost to his AK off all-in preflop only a few hands in. After that round I decided to play 3 $6 turbo SNG's and unfortunately failed to cash in any of them, finishing 9th to a donk who runner-runnered a flush after calling a big preflop raise with J7 suited, 8th with AK losing to 88 AIPF, and 4th after I tried to bluff a guy with air on a J-J-x-x-x board and he couldn't fold his limped KK. So now I would need to earn some 300 points in 8 SNG's which would require that I come in 1st five times and 2nd three times. Even for me, the low-limit SNG master, that's asking waaaay too much. At least I am up !

No comments:

Donate to the ASPCA Today!