Thursday, April 19, 2007

The April Turnaround


The month of March pretty much sucked. Thank goodness it only comes once a year. I blew most of my bankroll in March, so at the start of April I had to do something I'd hoped I wouldn't have to do : rebuy. So far, it's looking like a good decision.

Since I had run so bad in March I decided to move down one level in cash games, and started playing 10c/25c NLHE full ring games, buying in for about 20 bucks/table and playing two tables. The results have been good for the most part, and I have been very pleased with my play. I have also paid a few visits to the Hi-Lo Stud tables and done well there too. Sit-n-go's, which used to be my bread and butter, have been my bane lately, although I did win one after being down to 550 chips with 4 players left, keeping my ROI respectable. However, I've discovered that my generally tight play seems to be much better suited to cash games than tourneys and sit-n-go's, so I've been focusing on them, and with good results.

No comments:

Donate to the ASPCA Today!